The FIM Supermoto WC 09 Catalunya LIVE via Video Stream


The FIM Supermoto WC 09 Catalunya LIVE via Video Stream

On November 15, 2009, a Sunday, a lot of roaring and revving can be heard once again and this time, it's the FIM Supermoto WC 09 Catalunya! This extreme sporting event will start to gun their motorcycle engines at 14:00 and as of now, there are twelve more days to go and you better get your tickets now or just stay at home and get to watch FIM Supermoto WC 09 Catalunya LIVE via video streaming or directly on your TV! But it would be better if I can get to the belly of the iron beast but it's thousands of miles away from here- Salou, Spain!

Well, I think I just have to settle staying at home and watch it on TV or it the wife and the kids have other plans like watching some DVDs, I think I can fire up my PC and get to watch FIM Supermoto WC 09 Catalunya LIVE via online streaming!

0 comments:

Post a Comment